Here is a full description of the Escape Challenge style including the list of holds used:
This style consists of 11 rounds – 11 immobilization challenges. One of the competitors, the immobilizer, has to hold their opponent in each of 11 pre-defined holds / pins for one minute, within which the competitor being held tries to escape. If there is no successful escape, the point for the challenge is awarded to the immobilizer, otherwise her/his opponent receives a point.
The competitors take position for each hold and are instructed to start the challenge. 10 seconds before the time limit (at 50 seconds), they are informed about the timestamp. If the immobilization has been achieved, and point rewarded, the immobilizer performs a victory pose, while maintaining the hold whenever possible.
The holds, in the sequence they appear in the video, are:
1. Schoolgirl pin with arms pinned above
2. Reverse schoolgirl pin with arms pinned below
3. Grapevine pin
4. Triangle pin
5. Lotus lock
6. Full-nelson / bodyscissors combo
7. Figure-4 headscissors with arm trapped
8. Reverse headsit (with face buried in feet)
9. Foot choke (ankle scissors with arm control)
10. Gogoplata-style pin (with ankle across the throat)
11. Victory pose pin (one-foot-on-chest pin)
If you enjoy watching females subjecting males to prolonged holds, with males struggling to escape without success and humiliated as a result each time with a victory pose, you will love NC-107!
Match outline: all the challenges listed above (17 minutes), final victory pose (foot on face).
Buy this video in HD + Full HD quality:
Buy HQ photos from the match:
Alternatively, order a DVD with this title: DVD order form