Roxy holds a dominant victory over Luke (MX-186). However, Molly is new to Fight Pulse and this is her first ever competitive mixed match. Can she handle Luke? Can Luke score on Molly? Can Luke score on Roxy? Will the exhaustion factor come into play? This is a fantastic, dynamic battle, and a must-watch for all fans of real mixed wrestling!
We are still working on getting the rules right for a competitive tag team. Here’s the current ruleset that this match is held under:
– the action always take place one-on-one
– the loser of a round has to leave and his/her partner steps in for the next round
– the winner of a round can choose to stay, but can stay on the mats no longer than 2 rounds (obviously, Luke has to stay here if he scores)
– one corner is assigned for the waiting partner in this match and they are not allowed to leave it
– one can tag his/her partner in if they reach the corner and touch their partner with their foot or hand
Any thoughts on how to improve the ruleset are very welcome!
Match outline: introductory interviews, staredown, the match itself (23 minutes), victory pose (foot on chest, then on face), concluding interviews.